So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

7D2D RAT: A 7 Days to Die Server Manager (EXPERIMENTAL) 01129

7D2D RAT

1. hameleon0128

hameleon0128 New Member

I have a server running as a Windows service. This allows the server to start in the event of a failure.

Therefore, it will be enough to command a shotdown into a telnet. Thus, the server will shut down, and the service will start it again.

In the "local" tab, as I understand it, this can be done no more often than once a day? how it works? =)

2. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

You can set as many schedules, for whatever times you would like. =) But as I said, right now, you need to be running RAT on the same machine as your 7D2D server for this to work. In another release or two, I'll change that so those hosting remotely can use this feature as well.

3. Hjorten

Hjorten Member

Works with update!!...

Game version: Alpha 16.3 (b7) Compatibility Version: Alpha 16.3
    Mod Allocs command extensions: 14
    Mod Allocs server fixes: 16
    Mod Allocs MapRendering and Webinterface: 21
    Mod Bad Company Manager: 1.6.2_b7.2

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hjorten

Hjorten Member

Cant get !report og !m to work after new version came out..

no info in log...

2017-09-02 09:02:30 Game version: Alpha 16.3 (b12) Compatibility Version: Alpha 16.3
    2017-09-02 09:02:30 Mod Allocs command extensions: 14
    2017-09-02 09:02:30 Mod Allocs server fixes: 16
    2017-09-02 09:02:30 Mod Allocs MapRendering and Webinterface: 22
    2017-09-02 09:02:30 Mod Bad Company Manager: 1.6.2_b7.2

5. Trekkan

I got your report in an email. ;) Did you set your email settings in the RAT Settings?

6. Hjorten

Hjorten Member

As Kimila is sayiug in bug report

When a player join is saying in consol:

2017-09-02T17:29:24 8997.528 INF GMSG: Player 'Marshall Fox' joined the game

But it in the tap CHAT in RAT, it's not saying anything.

That did work with A16.2 and now A16.3 it dont..

Also can we run RAT with out Bad Company Mod ? .. BCM comes with so many errors on consol. so it spawm the log and RAT. So it do make the manager slower...

Best regards

Hjorten..

7. Hjorten

Hjorten Member

Did a email test. that do work .. looks like it working.. but no info is reported that report have been send in chat ingame or in manager when you use !report or !m

8. Trekkan

Yeah, I'm fixing the join/leave messages not appearing now. It was a side affect from some code I removed to clean things up. I'm currently trying to decide how I want to fix it. Not a big deal, I just want to do it the best way. =)

As for BCM, no sorry, it is a requirement for RAT to work. I'm going to try and release a new version today or tomorrow, that new version will require the new version of BCM that doesn't have these errors (the errors are due to the player file format changes in 16.3). The current version of BCM and RAT aren't compatible so you have to stay on the version of BCM you're on with the errors to use RAT at the moment.

This won't continue to happen, because when I started using BCM, Stompy (The author of BCM), saw some of the things I was asking for and saw a need to redo the structure of the mod data. Due to that, changes were made that break things. Now that that structure is basically finalized, we shouldn't have too many BCM/RAT issues in the future.

The "Report" just sends an email of whatever someone typed up. I've never done a real reporting system. So basically someone types "!m This is the report informationt hat will appear in the email". So anything after !m is in the body of the email.

9. Hjorten

Hjorten Member

2017-09-02T21:52:41 24794.827 INF Chat: 'Hjorten': !report Hjorten Test of system - then in email it wrote Body Test.

2017-09-02T21:54:11 24884.677 INF Chat: 'Hjorten': !report "this is a test and nude is a choice" - no mail.

2017-09-02T21:58:02 25115.938 INF Chat: 'Hjorten': !report Hjorten "test 2 of report !!!" - no mail.

2017-09-02T21:58:38 25151.797 INF Chat: 'Hjorten': !report Hjorten TEST2 - no mail.

It's a gmail account.. so if i send a mail with that sender it comes with out a delay, always works.. Dont know if it something in RAT and the new version .. but thats my guess.. dint have any probem in A16.3 B7 or B3 in expermintal..

10. Trekkan

Alrighty, I'll check into it!

11. Trekkan

Trekkan updated 7D2D RAT: A 7 Days to Die Server Manager (EXPERIMENTAL) with a new update entry:

Discord Support and other changes and fixes!

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Trekkan

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

13. Trekkan

14. TOP-ic

TOP-ic New Member

Something is broken again, the system of the gift. All writes that the gift has been received, please try again later. But a lot of new players, have never received.
    Does not work the export of chat and console.

15. Trekkan

Ok, I've had another report of the export not working, but when I tested it, I had no issues. I'll have to look at both issues again, thanks!

16. Trekkan

Trekkan updated 7D2D RAT: A 7 Days to Die Server Manager (EXPERIMENTAL) with a new update entry:

Minor fixes

17. Trekkan

Many new events and good stuff!