So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

7D2D RAT: A 7 Days to Die Server Manager (EXPERIMENTAL) 01125

7D2D RAT

1. Hjorten

Hjorten Member

Mayve he forgot to change the path to where his saves are ? .. thats a commen mistake..

2. sbangs007

sbangs007 New Member

I havnt seen a section in the rat tool tospecify save location, just backup. BUT my players are same level and skills and inventory, so I'm presuming its pulling data from the same save location. I manualy checked the save locations and there was not any new folders..

3. Hjorten

Hjorten Member

Hey ..

Thanks for the 01123 update..

Some information on Grab Bag..

After updating from 01122 to 01123 the names in the list are still like !ZombieFarmer and it don't work. But if i rename zombies with Big Z to small z and save it, then it works.

Is there a way to edit that list and remove all items and rename etc. So we can update that list or self ??

4. Hjorten

Hjorten Member

Wierd... Do you run it from home or is it something you have rented ?

5. sbangs007

sbangs007 New Member

I have my own DS on my own spare PC at home, yes.

6. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

That's really weird and not something that RAT would even touch actually... I could see it if it was all new (players gone, etc), because when you change the "Game Name", an entirely new world is generated. Which is the entire folder on your HD. To only have part of that be reset is just odd.

The ONLY way RAT could be involved there is if you did a backup and restored an older version. Restore is a manual process in RAT though, so I assume you would of remembered if you did that. Other than that, I have no idea.

Yeah, I didn't get that updated yet, I'll see about making it pull from the entity list like the other spawning does. I'm waiting for a few more days to see what new bug reports come in, then I'll probably release the last version this weekend. Then move that version to the "Stable" branch. Then I'll start working on some of the other new features in the experimental version.

7. sbangs007

sbangs007 New Member

Yea, I just set the time forward to approx the day we were at. As far as the map.. we can live with it as we use allocs map most of the time. But yea strange.. day 1 and new game map. All waypoints were still present however. Just the date and game map seemed "reset"

8. sbangs007

sbangs007 New Member

I created this link with everything you need in one package with install instructions if this helps anyone.
    7D2D RAT Server n Mods.rar

9. sbangs007

sbangs007 New Member

Ok, noticed 2 forges and 1 chem station have broken. chem station i placed, one forge was a prefab, the other was mine. They operate now without fuel. Also, they can product products, but can no longer smelt. This also is the same if i run the server without running RAT. So do to this and map day time being reset, I think somehow the update or something maybe with BCM over wrote a file. IF i place a new forge now, it operates normally. Wondering if something with BCM, i never loaded this before and its possible this was happening before RAT update and just never noticed it.. 20170809151327_1.jpg 20170809151345_1.jpg 20170809151816_1.jpg 20170809151327_1.jpg 20170809151345_1.jpg 20170809151816_1.jpg

10. sbangs007

sbangs007 New Member

I fixed the map reset issue.. i copied a backup of my save game folder previous to the update to my map folder in the default save game folder. Also I noticed a BCM folder and hub data something in my save folder. This reminded me when i joined for the first time, i saw a message saying "downloading hubcell data" with a number or percentage of progress indicator. Then that is when day / time was reset to day 1 and map was reset as well. Just an fyi

11. TOP-ic

TOP-ic New Member

Странно, но отображает разные общее количество игроков.
    players.jpg

12. Trekkan

The max players display you have circled is derived from the "Max players" setting in RAT on the local server tab... now that I think about it, yeah, that's probably a bad way to do it, as it doesn't work for remote installs. I'll see about changing that, thanks for the report!

13. Trekkan

Fixed in the next version, thanks!

14. Trekkan

Updated in the next version to use the internal lists (that you can update with the Tools -> import), so the items in the list should work every time now as they are pulled directly from the server. You can also add any items you want if for some reason they didn't exist in the list. Plus some other changes to adding items.

15. Trekkan

16. Trekkan

Trekkan updated 7D2D RAT: A 7 Days to Die Server Manager (EXPERIMENTAL) with a new update entry:

Fixes and Updates to Grabbag functions

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Trekkan

18. Hjorten

Hjorten Member

THANKS for the update..

Keep up the amazing good work.. !!