So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

7D2D RAT: A 7 Days to Die Server Manager (EXPERIMENTAL) 01130

7D2D RAT

1. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

What change are you looking at? I didn't notice a change for the B113 update.

2. Hjorten

Hjorten Member

From Alpha 16 Experimental B113 is Out!!

Important Server Config Info
    • There are new options in the server cfg that need to be added for Blood Moon Enemy. Compare it to the server cfg file found in your 7 days directory.
    • enemysensememory also got completely removed
    • enemyspawnmode is now true/false and not a number

3. Hjorten

Hjorten Member

Look like there forgot to put it in on the DC Server Windows version. Also when b113 came out, it was not updated for windows dc server.. i did post about and an hour later i could update my server to b113

On linux there are changes. wierd

4. Trekkan

I see. They just repeated the patch notes for that section from the initial release of A16. RAT already supports the new enemyspawnmode format as well as removed the enemysensememory field. =)

5. Hjorten

Hjorten Member

good to hear... tnx

6. djkrose

djkrose New Member

Works with 7DTD A16 B119.

I've found one bug though, that didn't exist in the current stable version: When executing "help" command in the console window, only a small part of the help commands are shown. Executing "help" in-game shows the full list.

I remember there was a telnet buffer change in one of the experimental versions. Could that be the cause, e.g. that the reply comes in multiple buffers or so and only the first is evaluated? Could then be a more generic problem..

[​IMG]

Output of "help" always ends here...

7. Trekkan

Thanks for the report, I'm looking into this one. I'm also seeing issues reading the banlist now, etc. So there's something that's changed for sure in this area for A16.

8. Trekkan

Trekkan updated 7D2D RAT: A 7 Days to Die Server Manager (EXPERIMENTAL) with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes, etc.

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. TOP-ic

TOP-ic New Member

On win10 01118 version after the installation does not start.

10. Trekkan

@TOP-ic

I had two other reports of this, can you please do the following and let me know how it goes?

Close RAT (if open)
    In the folder: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\NomadSoft, delete any folders there that start with 7D2D
    Then try running RAT again
    This will cause you to need to resetup RAT (not your serverconfig.xml).
    But I think that's where the issue might be.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  11. TOP-ic

TOP-ic New Member

It did not help. (( In task Manager the app appears and then closes. 01117 works without problems.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  12. Trekkan

If anyone else is experiencing this issue, please follow the below steps to fix it:

Go to the following folder: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Nomadsoft (Replace USERNAME with your username)

Try starting RAT

If RAT still fails to run:
    Go to the following folder: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Nomadsoft (Replace USERNAME with your username)

Delete everything EXCEPT the 7d2dusa.sdf file.

Try starting RAT

This will cause you to lose your RAT settings, but not your server settings, etc. Sorry about the issue! Welcome to Experimental! ;)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  13. TOP-ic

TOP-ic New Member

Works! Cleaned here C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Nomadsoft
    Thank you!

14. Hjorten

Hjorten Member

Hey,

Running fine here, only think i cant find in it is custom commands, was not in the version before that. You may know. Did look for a post about it. Maybe im just blind.. eheh..

It is something i and others miss...

Thanks..

15. Trekkan

I think you are referring to the new(ish) Events? Click the last icon on the toolbar, there you can create events that do a lot more than the old custom commands.

If that isn't what you're talking about, please point me in the right direction. =)

16. Hjorten

Hjorten Member

HOLY !!!...

Okey.. sorry as i said im blind.. now i see it..

WOW.. so much new stuff for me to learn.. hope i can.. eheh

had a crash with it.. uninstalled, cleared the appdata files, installed it again.. all working and running again. Now it's time to setup all again..

17. Hjorten

Hjorten Member

Not so easy as it use to be. But i guess you can copy from Test ... Colors do work still nice.. just can get welcome message to work..

18. Trekkan

It is more difficult, but I think once you do a couple events, you'll find that it isn't too bad, and is also MUCH more powerful than the old way. =) At least I hope you feel that way after a while. hehe

As for the welcome message, check this link for a history of releases and what's changed. I think the last one or the one before that explains the new event for welcome messages, instead of the old method that didn't work so well (messages would appear before the player was logged in fully).

19. Hjorten

Hjorten Member

Hey,

don't know if you know. But i can't get this version to run with the A16 stabel there it out.

I will not connect via Telnet. Don't get any errors. just don't connect..

20. Trekkan

Hmm, I connected with my version last night. Granted, I've changed it a bit, but not in that area... I'll have to see what I can see. Thanks!