So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

7D2D RAT: A 7 Days to Die Server Manager (EXPERIMENTAL) 01117

7D2D RAT

1. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

What change are you looking at? I didn't notice a change for the B113 update.

2. Hjorten

Hjorten New Member

From Alpha 16 Experimental B113 is Out!!

Important Server Config Info
    • There are new options in the server cfg that need to be added for Blood Moon Enemy. Compare it to the server cfg file found in your 7 days directory.
    • enemysensememory also got completely removed
    • enemyspawnmode is now true/false and not a number

3. Hjorten

Hjorten New Member

Look like there forgot to put it in on the DC Server Windows version. Also when b113 came out, it was not updated for windows dc server.. i did post about and an hour later i could update my server to b113

On linux there are changes. wierd

4. Trekkan

I see. They just repeated the patch notes for that section from the initial release of A16. RAT already supports the new enemyspawnmode format as well as removed the enemysensememory field. =)

5. Hjorten

Hjorten New Member

good to hear... tnx

6. djkrose

djkrose New Member

Works with 7DTD A16 B119.

I've found one bug though, that didn't exist in the current stable version: When executing "help" command in the console window, only a small part of the help commands are shown. Executing "help" in-game shows the full list.

I remember there was a telnet buffer change in one of the experimental versions. Could that be the cause, e.g. that the reply comes in multiple buffers or so and only the first is evaluated? Could then be a more generic problem..

[​IMG]

Output of "help" always ends here...

7. Trekkan

Thanks for the report, I'm looking into this one. I'm also seeing issues reading the banlist now, etc. So there's something that's changed for sure in this area for A16.